For those Chinese learners, writing is a hard work for them because they have to think in Chinese manner and pay much attention to the grammatical rule of Chinese language. The grammar of Chinese language contains a wealth of contents that Chinese learners may make mistakes. As a result, writing is a big problem to them. As to writing, here are some tips from those Chinese learners.
1. Writing has nothing to do with examinations. Chinese beginner should not treat writing as a kind of text project and write only when teachers require or when you take an examination. Remember that NO frequent and effective practice, then No good articles. If a Chinese learner wants to write a great article, then he must start from scratch. He can begin from writing a short diary which records all the happenings in his daily life. At the very start, writing down all the things in an order of time is probably much easier for him. He can write that “我今天很早就起床了，吃完早饭后我和好朋友去看电影了，直到晚上九点了才回家••••••”（I got up early this morning and went to see a movie with my best friend. And I didn’t come home until nine o’clock in the evening……） After continued practice, he will get some idea of how to write and have a strong feeling that I should add more details into my article. Then he can begin to write like this:“我今天看了一篇关于中国古代朝代更替的文章，它详细地介绍了中国历史上的各个朝代。”（I read a article on the changes of dynasties in ancient China, and it gave an detailed introduction to all the dynasties in Chinese history.）At the beginning, he might be able to write an article of 100 words. Later he might be able to write an article of more than 500 words or more than 1000 words. And if he persists in practicing, then there is no doubt that he will make a great progress soon.
2. Try to observe the colorful world around you and write down what you have seen. Things get blown up everyday and what you need to do is keep an eye on the world and find something that you are interested in as your objects of observation. Then you should try to grasp every detail such as the color and the size of a pen and then write down on a note. A note is an indispensable thing while you are observing something because your memory can’t be completely dependent on. Besides, while you take notes, please make attempt to describe what you see in Chinese words. Maybe you can only write down few words in the beginning, but I absolutely believe that you will find more words to describe after keeping doing so. And what you have written down can be your abundant resources in the future. Moreover, making observing as your habit and keeping observing wherever you are.
3. Keep a good mood while you are writing the articles. What you write is a bridge linking you and readers from all over the world. Try to step into the shoes of your readers and Do not write when you are angry because it will also make your readers unhappy. Also always keep in your mind that your article is a good way for promoting the development of social civilization and expanding friendly exchanges, then you will try to write something good.
4. A large vocabulary is a sure warrant of a good article. Chinese learners find it difficult to write a Chinese article due to a lack of vocabulary. This is the problem not only facing foreigners but also facing Chinese students. When they are writing, they may come across this kind of situation that they can’t find a suitable word to express their ideas even though they scratch through their minds.
In order to enrich your Chinese words and enable you to write a good article, you can read more Chinese articles which contain a great amount of beautiful words and sentences and try to learn them by heart and put them into practice. And having a dictionary may be very useful. In Chinese dictionary, there are always synonyms and antonym listing on dictionary, you will be able to use them with ease if you keep using them in your articles repeatedly.
5. Try to write something unusual. Illustrating can make your articles more specific and visual. But adding some clichéd example also makes your articles dip into the ordinary. Never using the resources which come to your mind at the very beginning because others will think of those things as you do.
6. Be suspicious of What has happened. A good writer should act like a scientist who doubts everything in the world. Know more about the outside world and never believe everything at the first sight. Then you should think in your own way and select those useful infos out afterwards.
If you want to learn more about how to study Chinese, please go to www.learnchinese1on1.com. I’m sure you will get more information and find it easy to learn Chinese on this page.